Overcoming Hurdles to Real Estate Investing - Part 4 of 6: Qualifying for Loans
Part 4 of 6 parts. This one is about qualifying for loans. Real estate investors in Las Cruces often face similar challenges, hurdles and obstacles? Like how to come up with down payments, improve cash flow, get loans, find deals/partners/team members/tenants and get the right mindset to overcome fear and take action. Learn how to overcome these hurdles for Las Cruces real estate investors in this 6 part series.
Most real estate investors in Las Cruces, New Mexico face similar challenges, hurdles and obstacles:
- Where do I get my next down payment from?
- How do I overcome negative cash flow or improve the cash flow I have?
- How do I qualify for the best loans?
- How do I find what I'm missing (deals, dream team, partners, tenants)?
- How do I commit to achieving my real estate goals, get the courage to act despite fear, gain the capabilities I need or eliminate fears?
This class is broken up into 6 parts (published as separate episodes).
Topics discussed in this part include:
Part 4 of 6: Qualifying for Loans
- Overcoming Income Challenges (and Debt-To-Income) to Qualify for Loans
- Overcoming Credit Challenges to Qualify for Loans
- Overcoming Loan Spot Limitations for Getting Loans
This class was recorded to help real estate investors overcoming the hurdles, challenges and obstacles they face.
Watch the video version of this class:
Additional Classes Mentioned
The following are additional classes mentioned in the recordings:
- How to Improve Cash Flow Workshop - Learn how to reduce expenses and increase income to improve cash flow on your rental properties with this workshop.
- How to Get Down Payment - Learn more about how to get down payments in this full class on this topic.
- Financial Mindset and Overcoming Fear - Learn how to get the right financial mindset and overcome fear in this special class on the topic.
- Real Estate Investor Financing - Learn about how to finance investment properties in this special class updated during COVID-19.
Download a copy of the newest version of The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™ by going to: